We are currently working with a local authority who have a need for a strong administrator to join their team as a Bereavement Services Officer.
- You will be responsible for the main cemetery administration as well as dealing with memorial requirements for bereaved families and any associated memorial administration.
- Directly dealing with the bereaved as well as colleagues within the industry, including funeral directors. Seeing processes from beginning to end.
- Working on your own initiative in an extremely busy cemetery and crematorium office.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role would be advantageous to this role due to the requirement to deal with members of the public in a police and sympathetic manner.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Due to the size of the site, a valid driving licence would be essential for this position.