|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 700.00 - 800.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3520141|
This position is responsible for supporting the implementation of the actuarial aspects of IFRS 17 for the legal entity on behalf of the Chief Actuary.
• Design, build and test actuarial cashflow model enhancements
• Ensure IFRS 17 actuarial models accommodate foreseeable future requirements and growth for the entity
• Ensure IFRS 17 actuarial models for the entity comply with the banks model risk policy
• Liaise with external auditors to ensure actuarial models and methodology satisfy expectations
• Assist in the communication and training of the new standard towards Risk, Finance and Business in the entity
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of planning and problem solving.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
• Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
• Strong communication skills – applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
• Typical qualifications would include a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject and the role holder will have professional qualifications in actuarial sciences.
• In depth experience with reporting processes and the reporting control environment
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
520-655 GBP (UK Pounds) Per day, inc Benefits
CANARY WHARF, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
31,000-41,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
35,000-45,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
45,000-55,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
50,000-70,000 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits, OTE
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more