With over one hundred years in the market place, our client is one of the UK's leading life and pensions companies that are part of a growing specialist life assurance group currently managing in excess of £30bn of assets.
They are looking to recruit an Actuarial Analyst to be based in Buckinghamshire and to work as a member of the Actuarial team undertaking a variety of different tasks to enable the department to meet its objectives. The responsibilities of the department include:
- Solvency I valuation, including Pillar l, I l and Ill.
- Support financial projection and planning work.
- Management of with-profits business, including recommendations on investment strategy and bonus rates.
- Pricing of annuity business and policy alteration terms
- Experience Analyses and recommending valuation assumption
- Development and maintenance of actuarial models
- Asset Liability Management
Candidates must be Highly numerate, possess excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Word along with good communication skills. You must have the ability to propose solutions and be able to work independently requesting support where needed as well as the ability to manage your own time and deliver to deadlines. You will ideally (but not essential) have knowledge of Solvency Il, Pillars I, l i and l i l
and knowledge of actuarial modelling systems and/or financial projections.
Please call or e-mail me for further information or to apply.
Tel: 0207 337 6587