A global consultancy are seeking a driven part qualified pensions actuary to join their team.
About the role:
• Supporting the company’s current GMP project.
• Assisting the scheme consultants with the consultancy aspects of pension schemes.
• Calculating day to day individual calculations as requested.
• Preparing for, and attending some, client meetings.
What they will need from you:
• A mathematical based degree (2:1 or above).
• Associate of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
• Working knowledge of GMP, DB and DC Schemes
How they reward you:
• Attractive salary
• Annual bonus opportunities
• Benefits package
• Actuarial study support
How to apply:
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Lauren Murphy, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.