Are you an ambitious school / uni leaver looking to begin a career in accountancy as an Accounts Trainee?
My client, an award-winning accountancy practice in Leatherhead is recruiting for an AAT Accounts Trainee to join highly successful practice that provides accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to ambitious owner managed businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated person to train in accountancy within the firm’s outsourcing team and the successful candidate will be signed up to the AAT apprenticeship scheme!
As Accounts Trainee, you will be trained in the following
• Producing sales and purchase ledger on behalf of clients
• Bank reconciliations
• Batching, coding and posting invoice
• All aspects of outsourced accounting up to trial balance
You will be trained in all aspects of the role, receiving in-house training and there will be an AAT Level 2 training package provided.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will satisfy the following:
• Strong GCSE and A levels
• Have a 'can do’ attitude with a high attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Good at managing deadlines and workload prioritisation
• Strong computer skills
• Must live within a commutable distance of Leatherhead
My client has parking on site and is a 10 minute walk from Leatherhead station