Accounts Team Leader - Rayleigh - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience - Interviewing NOW!
A highly successful and continuously growing organisation with offices countrywide, operating in the Private and Public sector are seeking a new Finance Team Lead to support, direct and drive continuous improvement of their sales finance staff. This will be based in their head office in Rayleigh.
You will need to show strong leadership skills and accountability, tenacity, and the ability to gain the best results from your staff and customers.
This is a challenging role but will be rewarding for the right individual.
- Overseeing a small Finance Team
- Dealing with your teams queries and providing continuous support and mentoring
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- Reviewing data provided is correct and matching purchase orders
- Attention to detail, overseeing everyone is working correctly to reduce errors
- Maintaining various spread sheets and weekly reports
- Running invoices for month end and raising ad hoc invoices and credits if required
- Meeting Month End deadlines
- Understanding of GDPR
- Taking payments and issuing refunds
- Maths & English GCSE
- Finance Background
- Experience managing / supervising
- AAT preferable
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Attention to detail – Essential
- Excellent organisational Skills
- 9 - 5 Monday to Friday however to ensure deadlines and workload is managed you may need
- Store discounts
- 20 days annual leave plus bank
- Pension scheme