Accounts Supervisor - Paying up to £38,000 per annum - Brighton
Reed Practice are working with a well renowned accountancy firm who are now seeking an Accounts Supervisor on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity with potential for progression for the right person.
As an Accounts Supervisor you will be expected to undertake the following:-
- Review accounts and working papers to an extent appropriate to the complexity of the engagement and experience of the staff thus far involved
- Carry out the posting for complex or missing areas of accounts or oversee this;
- Prepare more complex corporation tax returns and review the work of junior staff
- Provide on the job training for junior staff where possible and providing feedback on a timely basis.
- Identify the potential for more complex tax planning opportunities and recommend appropriate strategies;
- Regular communications with clients
- Attend client meetings
You will be qualified (ACCA/ACA) or qualified by experience and have working knowledge of Xero and Sage.
Please do get in touch if you would like to know more about this great opportunity.