|Location: BATH, SOMERSET||Salary: 23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3083767|
With a turnover of £130 million, this large, service based organisation is looking to recruit due to their growing business.
This role will see you having responsibility for ensuring the timely, accurate and efficient processing of all daily takings information for all entities within the group.
As a growing organisation you will gain great commercial exposure and expertise in your field whilst receiving structured progression and opportunities for career development.
If you are fast moving, successful and looking for your next step in accounting this is certainly the path for you!
You will be responsible for:
• Line management tasks of the Senior Accounts Assistants, directing their work and making sure they are managing the team to enable delivery of tasks to the correct standard.
• Oversee the accurate reconciling and posting of all the daily takings information onto the system for all entities in the Group.
• Receiving, reconciling and posting the daily takings information onto the system for current and newly acquired entities.
• Acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the end to end Accounts process.
• Reconcile the BACS control account
• Review the BACS control account following creation, and flag actions to the accounts assistants to resolve, and monitor progress
• Maintain control of cash security by reviewing the teams cash differences and ensure they are following the agreed escalation process
• Review the teams cash differences on a fortnightly basis to ensure they are resolving / escalating as appropriate, and update the Financial Controller accordingly
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Completed AAT (or similar) qualification
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
• Effective communicator, confident dealing with multiple sites in a calm, friendly and efficient manner whatever the circumstances
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills – including intermediate Excel
• A questioning mind, constantly looking for where improvements can be made
• Flexible approach to work
• A strong team ethic
• Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage
• Interested in studying towards CIMA (or similar)
If you like the sound of this role please apply online ASAP
or email me an up-to-date CV at email@example.com
Successful applicants will hear back within 24hours.
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
TWICKENHAM, MIDDLESEXRead more
20000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, WARWICKSHIRERead more
33000 - 37000 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
12.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
KINGS HILL, KENTRead more
14.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more