Reed Accountancy are working on behalf of our Client to recruit for an experience Practice Accounts Senior.
This role is full time and salary will be dependant on experience.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Preparing sole trade, partnership and company accounts
- Completing income tax returns
- Providing points for review, highlighting relevant client or technical issues
- Monitoring and assisting more junior members in the team (if at appropriate level)
Qualifications & Experience:
- AAT or ACCA qualified/part qualified
- Experience within professional practice
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of computerised accounts and tax software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for managing and prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Accurate, methodical and inquisitive approach to work
- Motivated and highly effective whether working independently or as part of a team
If you hold the above attributes please apply and we will be in touch to discuss further.