Growing Accountancy practice seek an experienced Accounts Preparation and Tax Accountant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Director, this role will work with a varied client portfolio of small to medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the South East.
Duties will include:
• Preparation of annual financial statements under FRS102 and FRS105
• Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
• Preparation of individual self assessment tax returns
• Assisting the department to deliver a high level of service to clients
• Dealing with HMRC and client enquiries
Ideal candidate will have the ability to work to tight deadlines with a very high attention to detail and accuracy. Previous experience in tax compliance and limited company accounts preparation is essential and ideally you will be ATT qualified and/or studying ATT/CTA. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as is strong Microsoft Office skills and previous experience dealing directly with small business owners and individuals. You must also have good organisational skills as well as being able to prioritise a changing workload.