I'm working exclusively on an Accounts Senior position to join one of Tees Valley’s largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants.
With excellent staff training, development and career progression, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Due to the continued growth of their client base, my client needs to expand and develop their team. Ideal candidates should have a private practice background and be newly qualified ACA/ACCA
In particular, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Must have previous Accounts Semi Senior experience or Accounts Senior
- Capable to handle a large workload and good organisational skills
- Accounts preparation
- Preferably 5 years “practice experience”
- Prepare final accounts, tax returns and VAT returns
- Manage good relationships with clients
- Provide general accounts and tax advice to clients
Experience of delivering a quality service and building lasting relationships with clients/customers.
For more information, Please contact Tiffany Thornton @ Reed Accountancy - Practice