|Location: LEYTONSTONE, LONDON||Salary: 45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3064860|
They are looking for an accounts senior to support their growing team which provides a wide range of services from bookkeeping to management accounting to “virtual FD” advisory/support services to a range of clients in varied industries from start-ups through to £40m or more turnover companies.
The successful candidate will have a strong base of experience in management accounting, statutory accounts preparation and corporation tax computations. Candidates with solely high level management accounts experience will also be considered. The position also offers the opportunity to be involved in training and supervision of junior team members, as well as working closely with team managers and contribute to and be part of the success of the team in the long term. We also pride ourselves on our own investment in staff training and development all within in a friendly but professional environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Management accounts preparation, to include: Ability to gain a detailed understanding of the client’s business and liaise directly with business owners and management;
• Reviewing and understanding systems and controls and making appropriate
• Analysing and commenting on the results including developing KPI’s;
• Making business recommendations to the client;
• Producing budgets;
• Forecasting and cash flow forecasting using appropriate software and/or Excel;
• Preparing management reporting pack from client’s software/trial balance.
• Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures, from Trial Balance or books and records, and preparation of corporation tax computations for review by tax specialists;
• Communicate directly with clients;
• Supervision and training of junior staff, and reviewing work of junior staff;
• On-site client work.
A strong accounting background combined with good IT skills including confidence with using a range of SME-level accounting software for example Sage Line 50, Xero and Excel. The firm work with Caseware accounts production software and Digita Corporation Tax software.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.15am to 5.15pm
Holidays: 23 days plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude. For more information please contact Mercedes Horton at REED Finance 01245 245505 or email@example.com.
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
35000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARPENDEN, HERTFORDSHIRERead more