|Location: BRISTOL, AVON||Salary: 25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3186859|
This role arises due to promotion and is testament to the opportunities for growth and development within this company.
The role will see you looking after 2 members of staff, focusing on the accounts receivable aspect of this organisation, but you will also have the opportunity to supervise other areas of transactional finance including accounts payable as required. Along with this great professional exposure you will also gain invaluable experience as you will be part of an organisational transformation project.
This role offers great benefits of which includes a 37-hour week with flexible working hours, 25 days holiday and a civil service pension scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on!
The focus of the role will be Accounts Receivable, but the post-holder will have involvement in all areas of transaction processing, including accruals and prepayment recording and reconciliation.
• Undertake all aspects of bookkeeping including maintenance of the sales ledgers and key reconciliation work.
• Assist the Credit Manager, Management Accountant and other stakeholders with analysis and maintenance of specific customer accounts.
• Oversee the production of the daily and weekly sales invoice runs, including Recurring Billing proposals.
• Contribute to the continual improvement of finance processes and systems and ensure these are adhered to across England by supporting a programme of financial control visits and providing reports of findings to Cost Centre Managers.
• Supervise Finance Administrators within the integrated Finance team ensuring all activities are completed to high standards and within agreed timescales.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Experience of working within an office environment and supervision of a financial transaction processing team.
• Experience in the use of Finance software, ledger packages and associated book keeping requirements.
• A good working knowledge of using MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Advanced expertise in the use of MS Excel.
• Liaison with Internal and External Audit.
• Member of, or currently working towards membership of, the Association of Accounting technicians (AAT).
This is a great opportunity and not to be missed. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online ASAP, alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within the next 24 hours.
22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
REEPHAM, NORFOLKRead more
20000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
10.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
20,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more