We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable/Revenue Manager to join an exceptional business based in the Kendal area to support the expanding team that is international centre for Finance.
The whole finance function is going through a huge period of growth as they centralise the finance function to the centre of excellence based at the Kendal site, and they need a strong leader to support the Sales Ledger/Revenue Team to facilitate this growth.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day running of the function, and in supporting and mentoring the team.
- Maximise the function by establishing and maintaining processes to achieve a full monthly cycle of completed work, while maintaining best practice
- Establish processes and maintain accurate collation of job costs through efficient and consistent job charge entry.
- Ensure all credit control areas are being reviewed on a regular basis and action any problematic invoices to reduce company debtors. Ensuring payment dates are challenged when they do not comply with agreed credit terms
A successful applicant will have display the following:
- Experience leading a team within finance, accounts and be focused on strong efficient process and procedure to limit error.
- Working knowledge of revenue recognition
- Knowledge of international tax regs would be desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience managing a diverse, busy team
- Accounts qualifications would be desirable but are not essential.
If the above peaks your interest and you would like to know more, please apply below or contact Shannon McGarry, Business Manager @ REED Accountancy & Finance for more information