Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk on a Temp to Perm basis in Bedford.
My client, a hugely reputable organisation, is going through a Finance Team restructure and urgently needs an experienced Accounts Receivable expert to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Team Leader, your need to carry out the following duties:
- Process incoming receipts and post to CRM system
- Cashbooks and daily banking using Sage 200c
- Daily reconciliation of cash posting sheets and transaction reports
- Responsible for the Sales Ledger month end and year end procedures
- Journal preparation and reconciliations.
- Process refunds, corrections and raise credit notes
- Adjustments for cheques returned from the bank
- Credit Control procedures - liaise with stakeholders to ensure invoices are paid and outstanding debtors remain below agreed level.
- Assist the Finance Team with the development and implementation of Sales Ledger processes and procedures.
- Liaise with auditors and assist with the Annual Audit
To be considered for the position you must have at least 2 years experience working in a Sales Ledger role and be able to demonstrate previous Credit Control experience. Strong technical skills including confidence with accounting software and excel is essential. You must be a confident communicator, team player and able to build and sustain strong working relationships. Attention to detail and proven accuracy also essential. AAT qualified or studying is desirable.
The role requires an immediate start so if you have the attributes listed above and you are available immediately to start this role please apply now!