We have a superb opportunity with our Client for the position of an Accounts Receivable Assistant with primary responsibility for Accounts Receivable transactions and reporting and developing EMEA business.
+ Experience with SAP and working with Multi Currency and VAT is advantageous
+ Salary includes: Discretionary Bonus + Pension Contribution and medical cover
+ The role will begin with you working from home
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring Customer invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner. Delivers hands on daily control/presence to the organisation Validate pricing on each invoice prior to invoice being raised
• All aspects of collections regarding Debtors Ledger; managing/ escalating overdue payments
• Posting all customer receipts to SAP, ensuring remittances advices are received and resolving any discrepancies.
• Creation of Commercial & Inter Company Invoices for import requirements both from SAP and Manually
• Raising Down payment invoices and ensuring cash is received and reconciling Cash in Advance customer Accounts
• Ensuring Revenue Recognition cut-off is accurate; Recognising Goods in transit at month-end and raising relevant Month End Journals as required.
• Preparing and communicating Customer statements, seeking payment commitments
• Ensure that pallets are charged correctly on invoices and invoices are VAT compliant.
• Raising Credit/Debit Notes where necessary, with appropriate approval
• Resolving Customer queries via phone, e-mail in a timely manner
• Raising Journals for Bank Reconciliation and Month end purposes
• Liaising with AP team to ensure AP invoices relevant to Customers are processed in a timely manner so as to ensure that AR payments are not impacted.