Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
£23,000 per annum Watford
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an enthusiastic and motivated Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Assistant to join a leading and rapidly developing FMCG business in Watford. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £23,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Credit Manager and the role will include:
• Allocating payments received by BACS
• Reconciling payments received to relevant accounts
• Entering payments on to customer accounts.
• Chasing payments via telephone, email and letter
• Answering telephone and dealing with queries in a timely and confident manner
• Opening new accounts on to in house system
• Processing credit card payments
• Previous experience within Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
• Intermediate Excel
• Attention to detail
• Ambitious character who works well in a team
• Salary: £23,000 per annum
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 9am – 5pm, 30 mins for lunch
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Credit Manager
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.