£10-£13 per hour
Reed are working with a well-known company in their industry, and we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to come and join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be:
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts
• Chasing and processing unpaid invoices.
• Setting up payments for suppliers and clients
• Producing reports weekly and monthly for team leader
• Date input
• Sending out payment reminders
• Ad hoc duties
The Successful Candidate:
• Experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit Control
• Good communication skills
• Experience or knowledge in Sage
• AAT level 2