Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
Are you seeking for part-time?
If so, this role could be for you!
My client, a fantastic Engineering consultancy based in Central London, are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk on a part-time permanent basis.
This would suit someone who is seeking to be a part of a forward thinking and enthusiastic team.
They are offering flexibility with a 21 hour week alongside some great benefits with the company.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk your duties will be:
• Cash allocation and collection of receivables
• Daily bank reconciliations.
• Raising on invoices and credit notes.
• Handling customer queries and resolution, including review of credit limits
• VAT, Intrastat returns and intercompany recharges
• Additional ad-hoc requirements as necessary assisting the Financial Accountant
• Ideally 2 years experience in Sales Ledger or Accounts Assistant position
• Strong Excel skills - including Vlookups and SUMIF's -SAP is a bonus
• Excellent client relationship management
• Proactive and resolution orientated