My luxury food and drink sector client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join there friendly Notting Hill based team.
MY Client is looking for YOU! - Their next Accounts Receivable clerk will be responsible for generating timely information, for maximum cash flow, minimizing bad debts and providing outstanding customer service.
As the Accounts Receivable team member you will be required to,
• Timely and effective collection of all outstanding debts according to the account terms and ability to manage a large debtors list circa 1500.
• Ensuring customer invoices (daily) statements (monthly) are accurate and distributed monthly.
• Generate weekly Aged debtors report and Focused financial management of key accounts.
• Bank reconciliation of all UK and HK HSBC accounts and Reconciliation of multi currency receipts and allocation of funds to customer accounts.
• Raising Credit Notes on price variances.
• Resolution of external and internal queries regarding invoices, statement requests and payments.
• Liaising with internal account managers and external customers and Setting up new customer account/ running credit checks on prospective clients.
• Weekly banking of cheque receipts.
• Taking credit/debit card payments over the phone and authorizing payments made online.
• Clear, confident written and verbal communication skills with excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Experience of Navision system ( Preferred but not essential).
• Employee discount - up to 10% of salary pa can be purchased at cost.
• Bonus scheme.
• Season ticket loan.
• Eye care Vouchers.
• 20 days leave per annum, plus statutory bank holidays (pro-rata upon joining)
To be Considered please contact Krutika Patel at Reed Hammersmith, to be discuss your application.