Accounts Payable Team Leader - Huntingdon - £28,000-£32,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a popular Cambridge employer for an experienced Accounts Payable professional, with ideally some previous management experience, to join the growing finance team.
Reporting to the Finanical Controller, this role will include the following:
- Manage and balance team workload
- Review all payment requests ahead of FC/FD approval
- Overseeing query resolution management and assisting team on problem accounts.
- Review aged debt reports and challenge team to resolve outstanding queries
- Drive process improvements and new system implementations.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and control across AP & AR ledgers
- VAT & Customs duty reporting.
- Payment practices reporting.
This client is seeking a driven and committed candidate with considerable previous Accounts Payable experience and thorough knowledge of AP processes and procedures. You will ideally have some management / supervisory experience or be looking to take a step into management.
You should also possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong IT skills and a flexible and willing attitude.
Please apply now for more information on this opportunity.