Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working closely with a well known employer based in Team Valley who is seeking to recruit for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to join there well established and hard working accounts team. The client is hoping to start the successful candidate at the earliest opportunity and preference will be shown to candidates who have previously worked in Senior / Team Leader Accounts Payable roles.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Training new members of the Accounts Payable team
- Taking a lead with responding to finance based queries in a timely manner
- Leading from the front and improving processes whenever possible
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code and match high volumes of invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform payment runs
If you have previously worked in an accounts team and think you are a suitable candidate please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.