Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working closely once again with a Leading Organisation within their sector based in the Central Belt who are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to the nature of the role the client is hoping to move quickly however all notice periods will be considered.
As Accounts Payable Manager your key duties will include:
- Managing the Accounts Payable function which includes direct responsibility for two Supervisors and indirectly for 10 Accounts Payable Clerks
- Adherence to all set processes and controls
- Drive system developments
- Plan and execute any acquisition work
- Ensure adequate resource planning, process mapping
- Management of ad hoc project work
With an excellent benefits package on offer including a competitive salary (DOE) this is an opportunity not to be missed!
If you feel you possess the above qualities and experience, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in touch with Craig Sinclair or Chris Jones on 0131 226 386 or click apply. Thank you.