Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working exclusively with a global leader within their industry in their search for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
My client offers a competitive salary, excellent bonus & pension scheme as well as very desirable working hours.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversight, control and leadership of the company’s central AP processing function
- Process supplier invoices and payments in-line with company standards
- Liaise with suppliers and relevant internal departments over queries on account
- Maximise working capital through management of aged creditor reports
- Ensure accurate coding and detailing of purchase ledger invoices
- Process in-line with company authorisation matrix and ensure full support is retained within company document control media
- Maintain, reconcile and ensure accuracy of goods received not invoiced balances. Liaise with other departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of records
- Prepare payment proposals for both domestic and foreign payables in both Glovia and Barclays banking platform
- Create customer system accounts in accordance with SOX requirements
- Retain records in accordance with local and company standards
- Maintain local petty cash balances and reconciliations
If you feel you have the relevant experience, I would be delighted to hear from you. Please click apply now and if your experience is well tailored to this position, I will get back to you as soon as possible.