I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager for my client based in Gloucester.
They are looking for an experienced, proactive, and organised Accounts Payable Manager to lead their busy AP department.
They need an individual to develop their current team, provide strong leadership to ensure effective and efficient working in a busy AP department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hiring and training AP staff members – to include targets and objectives
- Internal and external relationships management with employees and customers
- Analysing financial information to then report to management
- Improving, developing, and implementing process improvement and internal controls
- Overseeing the day to day running of the AP department
To be considered you must have:
- Purchase to pay environment experience
- Management and Leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive working style
- Accountancy software experience
- Accounts Payable experience
What they will give to you:
- £35,000 - £37,000 salary dependent on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus BH
- Other weekly benefits
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible, or get in contact with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham.