One of the largest known charities in the UK are currently looking to bring on a Accountants Payable Manager on a permanent bases.This charity have raised more then £39 billion since 1994 and is a great organisation to work for!
With this you will be managing a team of 2.
- 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsides Gym membership and health screening
- Effectively co-ordinate and delegate work to team members and third party outsource partners as appropriate
- Manage own and team priorities to ensure all key activities are delivered within set timeframes
- Manage processes delegated to third party outsource partners efficiently
- Manage data input both locally and within the GSC
- Manage the processing of expense claim forms, the processing of cash advance requests and returns in GBP
- Manage ad hoc payment requests
- Management of daily and weekly payment run proposals ensuring appropriate audit controls are in place and maintained
- Manage the allocation of disbursement invoices to specific matters and ensure timely payment of disbursement invoices to ensure SRA compliance
- To be responsible for allocation and clearance of emails sent to the AP inboxes in line with agreed SLAs
- Ensure vendor invoices are scanned into the accounts payments into the Accounts Payable system
- Ensure best practice and operational standards are maintained within the team to facilitate timely and efficient payment, minimising any reputational risk