|Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3137485|
Close to local amenities and easily accessible by public transport this company offers a dynamic working environment with great on site facilities and free parking.
You will be an Excellent communicator with strong written, verbal & numerical skills. Please see a short list of the characteristics the client desires for this position:
• IT literate & able to manage own workloads to set deadlines
• Adaptable to change & Flexible approach to work within the department
• Previous experience in a fast pace Accounts Payable department essential
• A detailed understanding of Accounts Payable processes and controls.
• A good working knowledge of expense procedures and reporting
• Good standard of excel knowledge essential
• Ability to work within a team an on an individual basis
• A strong solutions focus - being comfortable working in an environment which demands strong results along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions in a cost effective way.
• Invoice processing, Matching, Batching & Coding.
• Processing of expenses – Sales staff, rents, rates, utilities, mileage ect.
• Able to deal with Bailiffs & Landlords and handle tough conversations so is able to hold your own on the phone and be quite influential.
• Reconciling invoices to booking in sheets.
• Liaising with Stock Control to resolve short deliveries and the Trading Team to resolve price discrepancies.
• Completion of a weekly BACs payment run ensuring invoices are paid within the agreed terms.
• Issuing debit notes where required and following them through to resolution.
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations to be completed with any issues arising to be addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
• Ensure that any correspondence relating to overdue accounts is actioned and resolved on the day of receipt.
• Maintain close working relationships with suppliers and internal departments.
Should you be interested in this role, please call Eve on 01902 429936 or apply by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
17,000.00-18,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
COLCHESTER, ESSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
10.00-14.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
21,000.00-24,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
20,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
WYTHENSHAWE, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
10.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
ELSTREE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more