Do you have a an interest in Finance & speak Swedish, Polish, Italian or Finnish?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are excited to be partnering with an established, growing and highly successful firm based in West Oxfordshire who are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a newly created role to join a growing team the role offers a salary of up to £24,000 per annum (based on experience), 25 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays) and is based from home until the lockdown restrictions are lifted, but will offer flexibility in hours with the return to office.
The role is best suited to someone with some Accounts Payable and ideally Oracle experience, but the client are willing to look at people who have been in an administrative position with experienced on Excel. This role is specifically looking for people who can fluently speak, write and understand one of the following languages: Polish, Swedish, Italian, or Finnish.
the details of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices in Oracle
- Filing invoices processed
- Producing weekly payment runs
- Analysing and taking discounts from suppliers when possible
- Resolving internal and external queries (from sites, colleagues or vendors)
- Creating journals for postings
- Producing and analysing “on hold report “ to send to the sites (invoices in query report)
- Producing reports in preparation for month end closure
- Clearing direct debits
- Review and analyse the cash books
- Reconciling key vendor accounts for allocated sites
- Processing expenses
- Analysing, authorizing or rejecting non AP payments
- Liaising with AR to reconcile intercompany accounts (Netting)
This is an ideal first step into a large, progressive organisation which could offer you scope for future development and greater responsibility in other teams along with your studies. if you think this sounds like the ideal role for you, please do not hesitate to apply now!