REED Contracts are really pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Payable position in Liverpool City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy shared service centre, initially on a temporary basis.
The duties will include:
- Processing a high volume of purchase orders
- Storing purchase invoices on an internet-based system
- Managing invoice disputes
- Setting up new suppliers on to accounts system
- Raising purchase orders when required
- Monitoring of purchasing system
- Setting up supplier payment runs
- General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Accountancy / Finance Degree
- Exceptional organisations skills
- Strong Excel & IT skills
- Strong communication skills
Do you have a recent relevant degree or AAT qualification?
Do you have a passion to start your career with a large successful organisation?
Are you keen to join a supportive business who might offer you a permanent role if you shine as a temp?
If you answer 'yes' to the above and are looking for an exciting step into the world of finance then please apply ASAP !!
My client is looking for the ideal candidate to start within the next couple of weeks, if successful at interview stage.