Our client, a global technology company, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk for a newly created role in their London finance team.
This is a terrific role for an for an up and coming Accounts Payable individual with potential to gain experience and get involved in departmental projects and improvements.
The day to day role will include normal Accounts Payable duties but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/Invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors. This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves.
Key duties of the role will include the following:
• Processing Invoices & credit notes
• Reconciliation of Accounts
• Liaising with various departments to ensure smooth efficient process flows.
• Manage international entities
• General staff training
• Dealing with supplier queries / payment terms
• Prepare accounts for payment
• Assist with audit
• Credit card reconciliation
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
• Excellent Excel and administration skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure;
• Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit the company;
• Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
If you are a hardworking team player looking for a new challenge in a busy, growing team, then please make your application online today.