REED Accountancy Reading are currently working with a well-established returning client based in Pangbourne.
Seeking a self-sufficient Accounts Payable candidate to join my client on a Permanent opportunity. This role will be working within a busy accounts team working on the accounts payable process from invoice approval through to payment.
The successful candidate will have experience working within an AP role and be able to use their own initiative, work to strict deadlines and be comfortable working on all areas of Accounts Payable.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Post all invoices for the company
- Process electronic supplier payment runs
- Perform statement reconciliations
- Maintain accurate records of all vendor bank a/c amendments
- Perform monthly ledger review and ensure no long outstanding items or uncleared items remain
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Process employee expenses and credit cards
- Assist with month end analysis of expenses processed
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles and be comfortable working in a fast paced accounts environment.
A strong knowledge of Excel would be advantageous alongside knowledge of SAP.
Due to the location of the business it would be beneficial for a driver with access to a vehicle.