My client, a well established company based in Leatherhead are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join there busy accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the accounts payable clerk shall include:
- Processing of invoices (& credit notes) to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes and resolving invoice queries.
- Managing electronic invoice suppliers accounts
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions
- All supplier accounts to be reconciled on a monthly basis in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid promptly, and all payments posted on the day raised.
- Working with Management accounts in ensuring correct cost base nominal accounting is used
- Bank Admin
The successful candidate should have experience in the above, also be able to travel to Leatherhead for work.