My Client, based in zone 1 Barbican, is urgently seeking an experienced AP clerk with between 1 and 2 years experience at a minimum.
The position has come about due to a heavy workload which the current AP Manager has decided requires an additional set of hands.
There is no opportunity at this point that the role will go permanent therefore please only apply if you are interested in completing a 6 month contract.
Please only apply if you are immediately available as interviews are due to start as soon as possible and then also able to start working immediately once offered. A 1 week notice period will also be considered.
- Fully experienced with AP Reconciliations
- Ability to cope with high volume invoicing at a fast pace
- Experience with the AP procedures for multiple entities
- Ability to learn new/bespoke software in a short space of time
- Highly motivated AP specialist
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about AP and enthusiastic about working a highly transnational role as this will be challenged when interviewed.
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday.
You must have a keen eye for detail and confident in your ability to pick up the slightest discrepancies.
The role is paying £25,000-30,000 PRO RATA for 6 months FTC.
If this sounds like something you are interested in then please apply now!