Are you looking to secure your next Accounts Payable Position? Do you have experience within the Property Investment or Real Estate Industry? Have you got experience working on Sage 200 or Sage Line 50?
If the answer to the above it YES, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My Client are a Property Investment Company specialising in large-scale, complex developments in Central London. Since it was launched in 2010, the company has acquired over 1.5 million sq ft of prime real estate in the heart of London.
Job Role -
The Accounts Payable function is responsible for the processing, payment and allocation of all invoices, expense claims and credit card payments. Incoming invoices relating to the group’s properties and corporate functions are to be processed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This role is key to the effectiveness of the group’s internal controls and plays an important part in maintaining good external relations. The bulk of the group’s invoices are processed using the Compleat purchase-to-pay system: www.compleatsoftware.com
• Monitoring the Compleat in-tray and inbox for incoming invoices
• Reviewing incoming invoices and determining the appropriate action, consulting with others in the business as necessary
• Raising purchase orders using Compleat, ensuring that the correct ledger coding and approval route is selected
• Matching invoices to purchase orders using Compleat
• Following up on invoices and purchase orders which are pending authorisation
• Preparing monthly payment runs for review by the Entity Accountants, Project Finance Manager (as applicable) and the Financial Controller
• Entering payments onto the Barclays.Net online banking system and arranging for authorisation of these payments
• Control of the Group’s corporate credit card, include analysis and posting of costs
• Ensuring VAT invoices for all payments made via direct debit are obtained and processed onto the ledger to allow payments to be cleared
• Processing of expense claims for employees
• Drafting fax payments for certain entities
• Posting payments to Sage 200
• Ensuring that all paid invoices are promptly numbered and filed
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Liaising with off-shore service providers to ensure that invoices relating to externally managed 2 entities are processed
• Reconciliation of bank accounts as required
• Liaising with external auditors
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Prior accounts payable experience
• Strong IT skills / the ability to quickly pick up new systems
• Able to interact with colleagues of all levels in a firm but friendly manner
• An organised approach to work
• Experience of working in a group with numerous legal entities
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Experience of using commercial online banking systems
Still interested? Complete the below questions and apply! Should your experience match what the Client are looking for, I will be in contact.
Best Of Luck!