Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Reed Accountancy are currently representing a fantastic law firm who are seeking for a driven and motivated accounts payable to join their finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Driven/Experienced/Motivated Individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation.
As an overview you will be responsible for:-
• Control of purchase ledger
• Looking about the disbursement ledger , especially the posting of specific suppliers
• Producing expenses and credit card postings as required
• Cashiering as required
• Excellent communication skills
• Good IT skills
• High standard of numeracy, precis and accurate with attention to detail
• Good standard of education
• Strong organisation and administrative skills
• Attention to detail and ability work work under pressure
• Well organised
• Show commitment and passion
• Team player
• Respect the firm's culture
• Ideally experience of working in legal or professional services industry