IMMEDIATE START ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum Watford
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an enthusiastic and attention to detailed Accounts Payable Assistant to join a market leading and rapidly growing brand in the Watford area. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £23,000 to £25,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and the role will include:
• Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
• Regularly liaising with supplier and resolving queries quickly and efficiently
• Processing of employee expense claims
• Full supplier statement reconciliations
• Distribute and process company credit card statements on a monthly basis
• Support AR team when required
• Ad-hoc reporting and accounting duties when requested by management
• Good organisational skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Intermediate skills with excel and word
• Strong time management
• Previous experience working with Sage Line 50
• 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 08:30 – 17:30
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Financial Controller.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.