My client a top legal company based in the City are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant.
• Processing high volume of invoice payments using various online bank platforms:
• Chaps Payments
• International Payments
• Dealing with bank queries in relation to payments
• Processing Travel invoices
• Processing Office and Client related invoices
• Requesting and processing copy invoices
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Dealing with supplier's queries by telephone and email
• Liaising with other departments and following up on invoices awaiting approval
• Monitoring the AP Teams inbox
• Ad Hoc Duties including post and filing
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• We would expect candidates to have a minimum of 5 years' experience in an Accounts Payable role with a focus on UK and International payments.
• Ability to use initiative and be pro-active;
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise;
• Excellent service orientation skills;
• Enthusiastic, positive and committed team member;
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands and meet deadlines;
• Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Communicates effectively at all levels, both verbally and written;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Takes personal responsibility for getting things done;
• Ability to establish professional credibility;
• Intelligent and commercially minded;
• Remains calm under pressure;
• Develops and motivates team members.
• Ability to think strategically and visualise the "bigger picture";
• Promotes a collegiate environment, good team morale and a spirit of co-operation;
• Team player.