Position: Accounts Payable Assistant
Permanent - Full time.
Experience: Entry Level, previous office experience required.
Working hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 8:30 - 4:00pm
Our client is based in the heart of Shoreditch who strive to deliver technology solutions that improve and drive business success. With a well established reputation within the industry, they deliver solutions throughout the UK as well as internationally and are looking to recruit a new member to join their vibrant team
We are looking for a talented and driven individual who is looking to kick start there career as an Accounts Payable Assistant. Offering study support, this role is excellent for someone who is looking to or beginning to study for their AAT. Our client understands that the key to success is their people so for this reason, they are committed to offering a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, rewards and recognition are a priority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of receipt of invoices
- Stamping and coding invoices
- Responding to supplier queries/ chasing (managing expectations
- Update cash book and prepare cash book postings on Excel
- Reconcile main supplier accounts weekly and monthly
- Be responsible for company credit card processing
- Ensuring all spend is verified and accounted for as legitimate business use (or alternatively
reclaimed from the employee)
- Preparing monthly Credit Card Journal and Credit Card individual invoices
- Overseeing employee expense claims- checking and coding employee forms
- Preparing payment runs
- Administration support- filing etc as needed
If you're interested in this role and you feel this sounds like you click 'apply now'