Great company to work for with great benefits in Uxbridge town centre.
The role will include:
- Matching, batching and coding expense invoices.
- Input of all purchase ledger invoices and credit notes into Exact.
- Processing employee’s Personal expense claims and company Credit cards.
- Reconciling to the supplier statements ensuring that the Head of Finance is aware of any anomalies.
- Opening of supplier accounts and maintenance of account on agreed terms.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation relating to the invoices is accurate before payment.
- Prepare and process Payment runs via online banking platform twice a month.
- Posting and dealing with multi-currency payments
- Managing and processing of all Direct Debit payments and Receipts.
- Making ad hoc payments as requested by the Finance Manager.
- Process workloads to ensure payment deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all processing is in compliance with the company’s authority’s policy.
- Liaising with all suppliers and ensuring that all credit terms are met and complied with.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure that reviewers and approvers sign off invoices within set days and Chase and follow up those approvers not submitting in a timely manner.
- Ensure the filing and archiving of invoices done on a regular basis.
- Providing assistance and documentation for all internal & external audits as required.
- Any ad hoc tasks as and when required at month end.