An international client of ours is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk for their finance team.
The duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Coding and processing of supplier invoices in various multi-currencies
- Reconciliations of supplier statements
- Preparation and processing of purchase ledger payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and disputes
- Assisting with month end close including accruals
- Assisting with cash-flow forecasting
- Performing ad-hoc tasks such as filing and general admin as and when required by the Finance Manager
As an ideal candidate you will have extensive experience in a multi-currency purchase ledger role within a high volume processing environment. Experience with Excle is essential ( including pivot tables, and v look ups) and previosu knowledge or experience with SAP is preferred.
Our client is looking for:
- a self motivated individual with good communication skills
- excellent planning and organisation skills
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- as well as being a team player.
- Candidates will ideally need to be a driver
This role is offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package