REED Accountancy & Finance are working exclusively with a leading organisation who are going through expansive growth. They are set in a beautiful modern office in the Kendal area and are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their very accommodating Finance Team.
- Responsible for processing specific monthly invoices paid by direct debit.
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries.
- Ensure costs are correctly coded to appropriate general ledger account code
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Scanning and filing all purchase ledger and expenses documents
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Working towards AAT qualification or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade, influence and challenge
- Can-do attitude, flexible, positive personality and not afraid to take responsibility
- Skilled in the use of computerised accounts systems
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward
This role is the opportunity to work within a developing and tight knit environment, which has a very promising future.
If that sounds appealing, apply below or contact Matthew Heath, Business Manager @ REED Accountancy Lancaster for more information.