REED Accountancy are working with a fast growing, pioneering organisation based in Kendal to recruit of Accounts Payable Administrator for their busy finance office.
This a busy fast paced role working with the experienced accounts team, so we are on the lookout for driven, energetic candidates with some accounts experience to join them.
Duties will include
- Process outside vendor payments for purchases, rents, rates etc
- Responsible for processing specific monthly invoices paid by direct debit.
- Employee Expenses – Weekly and Foreign
- Monthly sorting and distribution of credit card statements.
- Receipt reconciliation to credit card statements and responsibility of monitoring employees submitting receipts within company policy.
- Ensure costs are correctly coded to appropriate general ledger account code
- BACS payments
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have experience within accounts, and or strong administration skills within experience coding invoices.
If you would like to apply please use the link below or contact Shannon McGarry, Business Manager at Lancaster Accountancy for more information