Reed Accountancy are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their client on an ongoing, temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and have experience within a fast paced office environment.
Key duties will include:
- Assist in producing and completing sales invoices and credit notes
- Posting invoices on to the Purchase Ledger
- Using bespoke accountancy systems to manage data and reports
- Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth operational running
- Other ad hoc duties as required
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now as this opportunity is time sensitive!