I am currently working with a business in the Wolverhampton area who are seeking a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk, This role has the potential to turn into a permanent position. The successful candidate would be expected to carry out various general finance duties
- Maintaining accurate purchase ledgers
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements with purchase ledger accounts, then investigating any discrepancies
- Processing payment runs
- Maintaining supplier accounts details.
- Liaising with customers and clients about queries.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work within a delightful environment and although the position is initially on a temporary basis the role does have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- A good hourly rate is offered depending on experience.
- Free Parking
- 37.5 Hour week
The client is wanting to move immediately, please contact Kyle Flanagan via email on Kyle.Flanagan@Reed.com