I'm actively recruiting for a surging technology services company, who I've worked with numerous times in regards to supplying members of staff in the finance team. Whilst the business is based in the heart of the city, you'll have the benefit of working from home as you become an essential cog within this team for the next few months.
My client is looking for an accounts payable specialist with a proven ability to work in a high volume AP environment, and has ideally had experience with Sage X3, or multiple finance packages.
Key duties include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Coding and input of all invoices in a timely manner
- Responsible for Vendor payments including creating weekly payment runs including obtaining all relevant authorisations within the business
- Entering al payments on HSBC Banking system
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Managing all queries received in the Accounts Payable Inbox
- Audit and process all staff expenses
- Complete month end AP processes ensuring month end close deadlines are met
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Maintain all Vendor master data, ensuring integrity of information at all times
- Ad hoc tasks requested by FC
It would be an added bonus if you've worked within similar sectors such as media and technology in order to understand the company culture.
If you're immediately available then please apply now and I'll be in touch over the coming days.