Are you IMMEDIATELY available? If the answer is YES then I have the perfect role for you.
I am currently recruiting an Accounts Payable position based in Surrey.
The specifics of the role are outlined below:
- To control and process all transactions for Accounts Payable including all invoices and payments (electronic and cheques).
- To reconcile and report on aged creditor analysis by company and suppliers on monthly basis.
- To communicate with suppliers and resolve their queries.
- To reconcile suppliers' accounts per system to supplier statements on an ad hoc basis and at the year-end for external audit purposes (reconciliation of top 50 suppliers).
- Control and processing of a high volume of multi-currency transactions including invoice posting, payment run creation using HSBC net and posting.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements to SAP vendor accounting and liaising internally, when necessary with staff responsible for the raising and receiving of Purchase Orders, to ensure invoice matching and posting can take place.
- Reconciliation of GL to vendor module on SAP and preparation of aged creditors report by company and suppliers.
- To communicate and resolve supplier queries by telephone, letters or emails and to establish relationship and build credibility of the organisation.
- Processing credit cards/personal expense forms and raising the payments.
- Processing the petty cash and cash in advance forms.
If this role is of interest to you and you are available immediately then apply NOW!