£10-£12.50 per hour
This is a fantastic temporary opportunity for an Accounts Payable clerk to join a well-established organisation, our client is a reputable company based in the local area. Please see below some key duties.
Responsibilities for the role:
• Ensure all the Purchase Ledger invoices are processed
• Raise credit notes when needed
• Reconcile supplier and vendors accounts including statements, aged debit and past invoices
• Produce weekly and month reports for management
• Data input
• Ad-hoc duties
The Successful candidate will have:
• Past experience in accounts payable
• worked with high volume of invoices
• experience in management of client accounts
• good communication
• experience in using Sage is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity please let in contact or apply today.