Accounts Payable Clerk Job London - temp 6 months
Your new organisation
An impressive and well established Charity based in Central London are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious Purchase Ledger Clerk.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
• Entering purchase invoices onto finance system.
• Supporting Management Accounts
• Bank Reconciliations
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations
• Obtaining and posting missing invoices.
• Setting up of new suppliers and updating bank details.
• General 'housekeeping' of Purchase Ledger.
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude is required, with the ability to effectively manage suppliers in order to maintain open and effective communications with suppliers at all times.
What you'll get in return
Working for an established company in a great team.