Are you looking to join a top 12 Accounting firm?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Reed Accountancy are currently representing a fantastic leading accounting firm based in City of London who are looking to bring on board an accounts payable to join their team. Our client specialises in providing accounting services to clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a Driven/Motivated Individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation with the opportunity to further develop alongside an Experienced/Committed/Established Manager. This role will suit an individual who is looking to develop and has previous experience working with accounts payable
The role will be reporting directly into the finance manager and would suit a candidate who is looking to progress and further develop within their career. As apart the role you will be responsible for accounts payable duties and ensuring the timely delivery of set business objectives within the team. As an overview you will be responsible for:-
- Sole responsibility of the purchase ledger: checking, coding and authorising of invoices
- Posting invoices
- Send out remittances
- Payment runs on a weekly basis
- Filing invoices
- Daily banking and posting of cash receipts
- Petty cash maintenance.
- Managing direct debits, transfers and standing orders.
- Assisting with the balance sheet reconciliations
Our client is offering up to £27,000 and Study Support with a 35 hour working week.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role. The successful candidate will possess an excellent eye for detail, a can do attitude and a willingness to deliver key business objectives in a timely fashion. In order to apply for this role you will need to ensure that you meet the below criteria:-
- 2 years of accounts/AP experience
- An enthusiastic and driven attitude
- Have previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate Excel skills