REED Accountancy are currently partnered with an amazing business with a true global presence. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a 6-month temporary assignment.
The duties for the role include but are not limited to:
- Processing and checking all expenses/credit cards, including checking calculations and ensuring documentations and approvals are available
- Posting Inter-company journals to record costs for appropriate legal entity
- Calculate and post credit card accrual for expenses incurred while awaiting valid supporting documentation and approvals
- Review posting to ensure costs for projects are allocated correctly
- Process Accounts Payable invoices
- Process staff advances and reconcile to General Ledger
- Administration of inbox for Accounts Payable
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- Deal with Vendor queries
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as required
The ideal candidate will have experience using Netsuite and Excel, processing employee expenses in multiple currencies at high-volumes, strong Bookkeeping skills, great communicator, along with excellent attention to detail.
This role is initially a 6 month contract however there is a potential opportunity to go permanent.
If you are immediately available and are keen to put your skills to use whilst also learning something new, please apply now!